TeamGantt is a cloud-based project management solution for small, midsize and large enterprises. It uses a Gantt chart as the central planning feature for all your project needs. It offers project collaboration tools such as collaborative Gantt charts, time tracking, file sharing and task-level communication features.
Since it uses a Gantt Chart, it provides for grouping of tasks and subsequently enables the Project Manager to break down the tasks into smaller sub-tasks.
TeamGantt allows charts to be shared with other users (such as your clients), without the need of them having a login. This combined with the ability to embed it in websites provides a simple yet potent way to create a status dashboard for your project.
- Drag and drop to arrange your tasks
- See all your projects on a single screen
- Manage resources and workloads
- Team collaboration with all status updates shown on a single screen
- Project reports along with progress with respect to baselines
- Mobile app for users on the go
- File sharing for all your project needs
Teamgantt is missing an in-app chat feature though.
Teamgantt for Agile Projects
Gantt charts are typically used for Waterfall projects. Can it be used when using Agile? Teamgantt have their own thought process around using the best of both worlds, hence they do recommend Teamgantt even for Agile.
Like most cloud-based software, pricing would vary depending on the team size. There is a free tier which one can sign up for to evaluate the tool.
Give Teamgantt a try. It might just be what you’re looking for!